skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Verlene Chew
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Preparing for Halloween
Daddy and I are shopping for the Halloween. Look what we have found! We didn't buy any of these as they are too big for me and too small for daddy. Nonetheless, it was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(23)
►
December
(1)
▼
October
(9)
Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch - Look! Pumpkins Everyw...
Pumpkin Patch - All Aboard!
Pumpkin Patch - Face Painting and my favourite Elmo
Preparing for Halloween
My Daily Life
Oh how I love Elmo
Up close and personal with the animals
Mooncake Festival
My Different Facial Expressions
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
About Me
Verlene Chew
Singapore, Singapore
Born on 25 July 2005 in Trinity Medical Hospital in Dallas,Texas. I weighed 2.95 kg and stood at 47.5 cm
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment