Jie jie Kelly took care of me most of the evening. She carried me, fed me my favourite cheerios and followed me while I walked and tripped (I am so not used to walking in these shoes)Saturday, July 15, 2006
I am 1 Year Old! My Birthday Party
Hey, we are holding my birthday party tonight. It's my lunar birthday actually, 10 days before my "ang mo" birthday. Daddy booked a place in Summit so we can make use of the clubhouse. Daddy was busy cooking up yummy dishes the whole day. I waited patiently as I know tonight is my big night. I had my afternoon nap, woke up in time for mummy to bathe me and change me into my new dress and shoes given to me by my Grandma. We arrived early and daddy and mummy started setting up the place. When the food are all set up, the guests started to arrive.
Jie jie Kelly took care of me most of the evening. She carried me, fed me my favourite cheerios and followed me while I walked and tripped (I am so not used to walking in these shoes)
Jie jie Kelly took care of me most of the evening. She carried me, fed me my favourite cheerios and followed me while I walked and tripped (I am so not used to walking in these shoes)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
woa! many presents you have there .... many friends too ..lucky you .....hey mummy, with daddy doing all the cooking, wat you doing ?
Post a Comment